Academy of Languages Heidelberg offers language courses in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Persian, Dutch and Scandinavian languages. The language courses are taken by pupils, students and professionals, but are also just as popular among people who wish to learn a language out of cultural interest alone. Learning any language at the F+U Heidelberg language school is an unforgettable experience!
The F+U language school is situated at the historical centre of the university city, and just a few metres from the Neckar. The school building offers a fantastic view of the Old Town and the castle and into the Neckar valley.
Today, the F+U Academy of Languages is one of the largest language schools in Germany. Every year, approximately 9,000 learners from approximately 120 countries (in 2012) participate in our language courses in Heidelberg. Thanks to its internationality, the school is a unique meeting point for other languages and cultures.
With 65 multimedia-equipped classrooms (up to 85 in summer), 3 Internet rooms with 50 PCs, free Internet access and WLAN, and a central location in Heidelberg, the Academy of Languages offers everything to ensure language learning is an exceptional experience.
Several halls of residence with 500 rooms, apartments, a school-owned hotel and several host families offer year-round accommodation to learners arriving from all over the world.
F+U Academy of Languages Heidelberg is recognised test centre for these language exams:
• TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
• TOEIC – Test of English for International Communication
• LCCI – London Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• TELC – The European Language Certificates (inter alia Certificate in English / for Business)
For German as a Foreign Language
• TestDaF – Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache
• DSH – Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (on behalf of the Studienkolleg of the University of Mittweida)
• TELC – The European Language Certificates (inter alia Zertifikat Deutsch / Deutsch für den Beruf)
• TestAS – Test for Academic Studies
• onDaF – Online Test Deutsch
Other languages and IT
• TELC – The European Language Certificates (Ten European languages)
• TRKI (Test Russkogo Kak Inostrannogo): In cooperation with the Slavonic department of the University of Heidelberg
• HSK (Hanyu shuiping kaoshi): In cooperation with the Confucius Institute, Heidelberg
• ECDL – European Computer Driving Licence
Foreign Language Professions
• Foreign Language Correspondence Clerk – state recognised (English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Russian)
• European Secretary – state recognised (English, French and Spanish)
• Translator – state recognised (English, French, Spanish)
Here you can find more information about the academy of languages in Georgian language.
For detailed information on available courses, fees and schedules please contact Prime Study.